11 May 2009

Back in the U.S.A.

I got home a week ago, but between then and now took a side trip to Delaware and Philadelphia.

I am in the process of writing a farewell blog to/about India. Started it at Newark airport during my layover in the dead of night (dead of morning just doesn't have the same ring), but it turns out I'm a little lazy now that I'm back in the States and my semester's over. Thoughts, summaries, forgotten stories are forthcoming...eventually.

The fate of this blog is still questionable. Perhaps I will post from time to time when something exciting happens, but I don't know how often that will be.

For now, I'll just tell you I'm home safe, all of my clothes are truly clean for the first time in months, and I have 4300+ India photos and 775+ Paris photos to sort through. 

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss reading about your India adventures, but we're very glad you are home! I'm sure there will be other stories to tell and pictures to share.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete